So, unfortunately, I hadn’t been able to keep up with blogging because of a difficult semester at college. Not just academically, but also because of some issues at home (since I commute I had to learn to deal with both). So that’s why I stopped blogging like 5 months ago. I’m really, REALLY sorry about that!
Blogging has always been an outlet for me, and a way to make my voice heard — whether people read my posts or not is a different matter entirely. My new year resolution is to work to make my blog better, and try to blog at least once a week for 2015. I’m adding it in my weekly to-do lists, so hopefully I’ll be able to post stuff more often!
Things that have happened, and I don’t know if y’all are interested or not, since I stopped blogging:
1. Ran into Senator Cory Booker in New Brunswick when I was hanging out with a friend for fro-yo.
2. Applied to a gazillion internship positions. It’s junior year crunch time.
3. Mailed a care package to a singer/rapper/songwriter/producer in South Korea who has inspired me to start composing again. I hope he gets it soon~ ^^ (and I hope he manages to not be intimidated by my love lmao)
4. Found some really cool online stores. One of them is shopmissa.com which has accessories for $1 each, and a flat shipping rate of $4. My first order shipped, so I’ll let y’all know how their quality is.
5. Started working on my tumblr blog again, recently. Because I didn’t give it any love in the past year. (Still not good at the whole blogging thing.)
6. Started learning how to gif things. Because tumblr.
7. Started working on some really cool vintage lace gloves — I’ll post the finished product pictures. I’m crocheting using a size 5 thread with size 7 hook. The pattern is on craftown.com — search for lace gloves. I’m going to modify it a bit, because I want some elbow-length lace gloves (like in the old movies).
8. Sang in a choir for the first time in 6 years – I’ve really missed singing, so I’m really happy to be doing that again. Check out the Rutgers University Choir’s director’s stuff on his website – colinbritt.com
Other than all that, I basically died with my class schedules and all that jazz. Engineering junior year sucks man.