The Music You Love Tells Me Who You Are
Ever been a bit judgey when you hear someone’s taste in music? Of course you have.
And you were right — music tells you a lot about someone’s personality.
Research has learned a great deal about the power of music:
- Your musical tastedoes accurately tell me about you, including your politics.
- Your musical taste is influenced by your parents.
- You love your favorite song because it’s associated with an intense emotional experience in your life.
- The music you enjoyed when you were 20 you will probably love for the rest of your life.
- And, yes, rockstars really do live fast and die young.
But enough trivia. It also turns out music affects your behavior — and much more than you might think.
View original post 1,341 more words